John Textor / Everton Takeover

Seems to be a fantastic prospect, but I just have no idea how this gets done. Surely the PL would have issues with him still owning Palace AND negotiating with us at the same time? How can that be allowed if we're being objective.
That must have been resolved to the PL's satisfaction: some vehicle set up to get round it or time condition imposed on Textor.

I dont see this feller as a time waster...I mean, who knows if he is, but he doesn't come across that way. 🤷‍♂️

That must have been resolved to the PL's satisfaction: some vehicle set up to get round it or time condition imposed on Textor.

I dont see this feller as a time waster...I mean, who knows if he is, but he doesn't come across that way. 🤷‍♂️
It's the fact that he's obviously going to be low balled by Palace for his shares, as everyone knows he needs to get rid. The only way this makes any sense is if like you say they've the PL told Parish or whoever is paying AND Moshiri is giving him an unreal deal to buy the club, otherwise him rushing like this makes absolutely no sense.

The key issue though has always been the valuation of those shares. I can't see Textor being the kind of fella to sell them for any less than what he believes they're worth..
No idea mate. But if he's in for Everton I dont think it's a punt into the unknown or hit and hope for him.

Who knows. This feller didn't even exist for us 2/3 months ago, but I'm very encouraged I must say... 🤷‍♂️

777 were conmen, really Textor / Eagle are nothing of the sort. Some serious people at exec / board level. One example - Jamie Dinan is on the board and has a reported wealth of 2.1B

Do they invest money into the group?

Question always is - where is the money coming from.

Heard a whisper they are going to float Eagle Football Group on the stock exchange and the attraction of Everton for them is exposure to the PL as value and legitimacy.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.