John Textor / Everton Takeover

As a lawyer , happily retired I may add , this is a very interesting academic point.

I fear that on a strict interpretation our friend Damo may be correct in law.

However UEFA recently accepted a blind trust for Brexit Jim's shareholding in Nice to allow them to play in the same competition as United.

Obviously, unlike Damo , I haven't got a scooby what the wording of the UEFA rules are and frankly I've no great interest.

The more practical issue with Mr Textor may be that he actually needs the Dosh from the sale of his Palace shares to make the deal.

I used to prefer it when we chatted rubbish about football rather than the business of football.

Ah well , season starts tomorrow.

Gone are the days m8 !!
Sadly it's all business data, Stats (XG) But every now and then we are lucky enough to get a pic of some painfully looking fridge contents..

In fact I wanna see 'Textor's' fridge pic before he has the audacity to try and get his hands on our club...

I'm quite prepared to tell it as it is and inconvenient truths even if I cop abuse for it

I'm merely looking out for Everton Football Club's interests and ergo all our interests

That's it. I don't want our club being punished as a result of Moshiri/Kenwright and the continual stupidity we've been subjected to

I'm quite prepared to tell it as it is and inconvenient truths even if I cop abuse for it

I'm merely looking out for Everton Football Club's interests and ergo all our interests

That's it. I don't want our club being punished as a result of Moshiri/Kenwright and the continual stupidity we've been subjected to
Don't wanna burst your balloon here but arguing about something none of us possess any actual facts on a football forum isn't looking out for the club's interests. Nothing that happens on GOT has any influence in the world of billionaire business.

Nobody in a position of genuine decision making power is being influenced by the take on things on GOT.

Don't wanna burst your balloon here but arguing about something none of us possess any actual facts on a football forum isn't looking out for the club's interests. Nothing that happens on GOT has any influence in the world of billionaire business.

Nobody in a position of genuine decision making power is being influenced by the take on things on GOT.

So basically, you're saying GOT is pointless

Right?

What do people not understand about a period of exclusivity? It is a standard practise for someone trying to acquire a company.

There is no shame in a period of exclusivity not leading to a sale, just as there is nothing to celebrate in announcing said period.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.