John Textor / Everton Takeover

There is nothing to say that would happen here .
But f it means we are no longer seen as the Prems whipping boys then yes.

The VAR decisions , the bent refereeing we have received, the 1st player to get a retrospective ban , the first to be deducted points all without a whimper.
Sick of just accepting everything that gets thrown at this club.
We couldn't run a you know what in a brewery at this club which is partly why we had the points deduction even though the owner is apparently some hotshot accountant. The ref thing is utter chuff imo and plenty of clubs have had issues with decisions, we just have garbage refs in the PL imo. The reason we are seen as whipping boys is because it's 2024 and the game has evolved hugely and we still operate like a pub team and most of our fans are happy watching players just "Put a shift in" rather than actually playing some football.

….i like what he said when 777 deal collapsed;

IMG_9954.jpeg

I recall him being disappointed the timing wasn’t right for him but he’s now clearly keen & very enthusiastic on making this happen.

Another couple of months of waiting for another period of exclusivity to collapse and then rinse and repeat.
Yes mate, I know what you mean.
Moshiri should just let all parties see the books and get the best offer.
All this exclusivity just prolongs the agony again and again.
Cut the BS and get to the chase.

GVB57-dWgAAuMcP

Here we go. Those Palace PIK loans are between 13.3% and 17% interest
So…. I’m hoping he might use a bit more actual cash to buy us.
That would be novel eh?
Is he that wealthy personally though? All the usual sources seem very light on details, other than his wealth tends to be listed as his assets in football such as Lyon having cost $940m contributing to his ‘billionaire’ status.
I appreciate when people are classed billionaires it’s never really in liquid cash but Textor seems heavily leveraged to me. (Not saying that’s always bad either btw!)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.