John Textor / Everton Takeover

The fella is passionate about football, see his fume on th3 pitch when his Brazillian club lost.

But equally seems less careless than Moshiri, but this makes me less excited than Friedkin, who I hope will end up being involved.

But ultimately, what's the point? If he can't sell his shares, he can't buy us?

I don’t see why Textor can’t just offer to sell them to ordinary Palace fans rather than find a rich person. Be done within a month at the right price

Palace board seems to suggest that the other two American Partners, Blitzer & Harris have offered Textor his money back.

So perhaps he'll accept that.

He wants a profit, i heard mate.

Also head he had a deal lined up.

If not hes stupid, because the value of his Palace holding just plummeted the minute he announced exclusivity with Everton.

I sincerely hope for you that it won't happen. Textor is nothing mord than a chancer. A talented and sympathetic one, but a chancer. He turned our club (OL) into a proper circus when we used to be a very well run club. Since he took over, many subcontractors complained about the delays in the payments from the club. Yesterday, Metz formally complained to the league that Lyon didn't pay acording to agreed installments for the transfer of Mikautadze. I really would not wish that to any other supporters.
Give us Cherki please hermaño, you owe us after getting O'Brien for pennies aand cashing in a nice fat profit

GVB57-dWgAAuMcP

Here we go. Those Palace PIK loans are between 13.3% and 17% interest
So…. I’m hoping he might use a bit more actual cash to buy us.
That would be novel eh?

This only makes sense if he's not looking for an outright buyout, just a majority share whereby Moshiri continues to take on the stupid 777 loan himself without a place on the board. Why else would he be interested in dealing with that loan which could potentially have legal have repercussions for him?

Perhaps it's all a ruse where he gets a nice peak through a Premiership rival's extensive finances?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.