John Textor / Everton Takeover

Not convinced by him in the slightest.

But the m relatively easily swayed!

But I need some convincing at this stage. He’s not even worth thst much is he?

I worry how he can the proper cash flow we need. Just feels like more borrowing/ leveraged which I hate…

1723731871857.jpeg

Is Textor rich enough, it’s not clear how much cash he has?. Or would there be other investors involved alongside him?

Seems to be a fantastic prospect, but I just have no idea how this gets done. Surely the PL would have issues with him still owning Palace AND negotiating with us at the same time? How can that be allowed if we're being objective.
Can enter talks to buy the club and can go with the process to see what price and well the see what the books look like at everton. But the deal will not be completed until he sells his place shares

Fairly sure Textor has links to the duPont family I think which might explain some of it.

See this is the thing so far since i asked the question money is coming from three different sources:

1) His own 3 billion (We've been there with Mosh)

2) A rich board. (We sure know, not all board members invest)

3) Du Pont family. (I think he's a distant Du Pont).

We dont really know and as we have found, due diligence on where the money is coming from/will come from should be our guiding North.

From May:
“I suspect that the problem with Everton is it won’t be available by the time we would be ready for it. You can’t own two clubs in one league and we’re not going to rush the situation at Palace, no matter how good another opportunity looks.”

So sounds like he’s got something lined up for his Palace shares…………unless he’s just here to kick the tyres.

I think we likely have come full circle to the actual owner. One who showed he highly values this club before the others got involved. Not saying it will definitely happen, but often big and "slightly" messy transactions like this go to the determined one, and not the first one.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.