John Textor / Everton Takeover

Not a time waster but he is a serious loose cannon who WILL cause us problems at some point if he gets control Dave. He has accused refs of being corrupt (which has backfired on him and his team) and is now accusing PSG of allsorts and they want him to apologise or they will take the matter further. He might have money but he is a troublemaker.

Hasnt he:

1: Accused Brazilian refs of corruption ans then accused the findings of clear bias (judgement from a Palmeiras fan).

Clearly corruption seemed to be in play...

2: Stated PSG being owned by Qatar is against European law.

Straight shooter.

Not a time waster but he is a serious loose cannon who WILL cause us problems at some point if he gets control Dave. He has accused refs of being corrupt (which has backfired on him and his team) and is now accusing PSG of allsorts and they want him to apologise or they will take the matter further. He might have money but he is a troublemaker.
Hope he joins up and gets posting in the ale house. Seems a top guy

Well we don't know for sure but would a billionaire be sitting on the board without skin in the game, I don't know.

What we do know is there is serious money there, because Lyon were far from cheap

View attachment 269032

Not being facetious mate, but 777 had similar "assets".

Im not taking anything on assumption, just my take.

Not doubting what you propose, but id like surety, always follow the money and have yet to see the waterfall here.

It will come - im sure a few are digging as we speak.

I heard something last week about the group intending to raise capital with an IPO.

How much is this cat even worth? Bit sus if no one seems to truly know.

More than Moshiri.

The holding company of the multi-club stucture will be going through an IPO soon enough.

Expect the teams in the group would need to be improved to increase the overall valuation

Well up comes the next challenges see if we can get this record to 0-3

I hope they go into this knowing and accepting all the risks and challenges of owning Everton in its current situation.

It's the hope that kills ya

Think this might be the one.
The Esk did not like this on his latest TTB. Reckons Textor plans to list his multi club portfolio on the NYSE and Palace dont have the PL draw of Everton. Considering they have finished higher than us the last few years, not sure that stacks.

He also claims Textor has significant debts himself to fund his existing club investments and at similar interest rates to ours.

Hasnt he:

1: Accused Brazilian refs of corruption ans then accused the findings of clear bias (judgement from a Palmeiras fan).

Clearly corruption seemed to be in play...

2: Stated PSG being owned by Qatar is against European law.

Straight shooter.
Sounds like a loose cannon to be.

But he could be our loose cannon.

This is all getting a bit mad isn't it Zat.

I used to come on here for the football not the finance and profile of owners

I don't know if you know anything about this process guys, but what's the point of giving exclusivity to someone who isn't even in a position to buy? That halts other bids. Seems like madness to me.

Could have completely misunderstood the process, but to me this seems like more Moshiri madness.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.