John Textor / Everton Takeover

How come he hasn’t invited you on to his podcast D?
I thought you and he were tight.

You should be right at the top of his list being a business minded blue.
200w.gif

How come he hasn’t invited you on to his podcast D?
I thought you and he were tight.

You should be right at the top of his list being a business minded blue.
And yet haven't read your boys article from 4 days ago that's giving you all your opinions tonight? Colour me shocked.

Mate, I've literally been talking to European regulators most of the day over an acquisition and it's aftermath.

I don't have time to be doing absolutely everything

You literally did a podcast with him on the same day ffs :lol:

But apologies, I forgot you worked in business, that oh so defined area of work.

That is just ridiculous from you.

If I want to inform @GrandOldTeam that I think it is a nonsense announcement and acquisition proposal. I will.

No one is going to shut me up. Free speech and all that.

I stand by what I said below

How can you have exclusivity to buy something when you have to sell something firstly?

Before you may purchase the new thing

It's utter nonsense @GrandOldTeam

Utter. Nonsense.

PS. Alan Myers and Sky Sports involved again no doubt in pushing news stories. All the client media

Not sure why people dont think he has spoken to the league, i am sure before this got leaked out he would have asked them about it and they will set guidelines for him to well finish the deal

I don't believe he can, nor should the league allow it

He's looking through our books whilst he owns shares in Crystal Palace. If he doesn't end up purchasing he'll have all the inside information re: Everton

it's not healthy

…from what I read, the main concern is around the process more than any particular objection to Textor.

Would you be content with Textor if he sells his Palace shares before buying us? I’m trying to form a view on him myself.

Maybe @Tony’s Carp wasn't miles off with this back in June;

Textor could become majority shareholder with Friedkin with what he was initially reported to only wanting - 40-45%.

Or it's all just Moshiri kicking the can again.
Recent rumours in the Italian press that Friedkin was back with interest in Everton.

Perhaps their loan converted to equity and Textor is the majority

…from what I read, the main concern is around the process more than any particular objection to Textor.

Would you be content with Textor if he sells his Palace shares before buying us?

Possibly. Would want much more details from him.

My objections are purely that he owns a significant shareholding in Crystal Palace. He is no where near selling and has been trying to sell for some time

That is a huge issue and I don't see why he should be allowed to open negotiations to buy Everton when he's prohibited by the rules from owning Everton whilst he still owns those Crystal Palace shares.

Would you be content with Textor if he sells his Palace shares before buying us? I’m trying to form a view on him myself.
Possibly. Would want much more details from him.

My objections are purely that he owns a significant shareholding in Crystal Palace. He is no where near selling and has been trying to sell for some time

That is a huge issue and I don't see why he should be allowed to open negotiations to buy Everton when he's prohibited by the rules from owning Everton whilst he still owns those Crystal Palace shares.

I want to add @Eggs that I am concerned that we could be left in limbo indefinitely by all this

He is nowhere near close to selling those Crystal Palace shares. No where near

This is why I see it as so ridiculous. We have needs now. Not in two years time

What I was trying to get across in my "nonsense" post @GrandOldTeam

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.