John Textor / Everton Takeover

Why? If you can do both simultaneously surely speeding things up is a good thing for Everton.

I don't believe he can, nor should the league allow it

He's looking through our books whilst he owns shares in Crystal Palace. If he doesn't end up purchasing he'll have all the inside information re: Everton

it's not healthy

That isn't when a potential buyer has to sell existing asset firstly.

These sorts of contingent agreements don't involve competitive sports teams competing against each other

The whole thing is nonsense
Does it say in the rules you can't negotiate to buy another club while owning shares in another? Thought not.

I don't believe he can, nor should the league allow it

He's looking through our books whilst he owns shares in Crystal Palace. If he doesn't end up purchasing he'll have all the inside information re: Everton

it's not healthy
I think this guy has wanted out of Palace well before he was first interested in Everton mate. But it’s a fair point.
It was doing the rounds that he was struggling for about a year to sell his shares in Palace.
Maybe the Palace boys can shed some light on this.

Where have I said that?

I'm against announcing "exclusivity" when the potential purchaser has to sell his Crystal Palace shares and looks no where close to doing so

He should sell them FIRST before seeking to acquire shares in other clubs
Agree but maybe a deal is close for that also maybe his last chance to bid for us. Also if moshiri is using this to put pressure on TFG, honestly still cant see this happening atm.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back