John Textor / Everton Takeover

How can you have exclusivity to buy something when you have to sell something firstly?

Before you may purchase the new thing

It's utter nonsense @GrandOldTeam

Utter. Nonsense.

PS. Alan Myers and Sky Sports involved again no doubt in pushing news stories. All the client media
It's a bit like when I promise my wife I WILL sell those other speakers/pc/console/useless piece of tech....but I have to buy this one first as such a good deal

Is John Textor more undesirable as an owner of Everton than any of the others linked ?
Is he a reputable businessman?
Are there human rights issues with him that should make us steer clear ?
Does he have the financial muscle to buy and run Everton FC properly?
Are any other issues he has in his personal or business life enough to make him somebody we don't want at Everton? ( We must remember the bar for owners of Premier league clubs generally is very low).
Are there others who have disclosed their interest but not (yet) been given a chance to buy the who we should prefer as our new owners ?

Is he somebody who can bring glory days to Everton...eventually ?

Is John Textor more undesirable as an owner of Everton than any of the others linked ?
Is he a reputable businessman?
Are there human rights issues with him that should make us steer clear ?
Does he have the financial muscle to buy and run Everton FC properly?
Are any other issues he has in his personal or business life enough to make him somebody we don't want at Everton? ( We must remember the bar for owners of Premier league clubs generally is very low).
Are there others who have disclosed their interest but not (yet) been given a chance to buy the who we should prefer as our new owners ?

Is he somebody who can bring glory days to Everton...eventually ?
Most important question.

Is his Christmas tree blue?

How can you have exclusivity to buy something when you have to sell something firstly?

Before you may purchase the new thing

It's utter nonsense @GrandOldTeam

Utter. Nonsense.

PS. Alan Myers and Sky Sports involved again no doubt in pushing news stories. All the client media
easily, like when you make a commitment to buy a house, most of the time you still need to sell your current one first, but you can still do it

The cynic in me reckons none of these chumps have wanted to actually own us.
They’ve just loaded debt onto us as a way to get a slice of the Bramley Moore pie.
And Moshiri has another sucker to loan more money to the club while he waits for the war to end or the stadium to be built, whichever comes first.

Disco Tex is merely this month's Josh Wander and will, in all likelihood, be next month's Dan Friedkin.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back