John Textor

Seems to be a lot of comments about him from you today, all about one former poster on here 🤷‍♂️

Sad to say for you he's travelling and therefore probably just unable to get it published as he'd like

Rather than most of the speculating you have done there.
Ahh yes that’ll be exactly what it is. LOL.

Ahh yes that’ll be exactly what it is. LOL.

Think I was quite clear in my post earlier mate.

He was at the game on Saturday and has been travelling. which he does frequently.

As for the rest of it, I don't need to comment.

I'll read what he says and take what I need from what I see in it.

I listen to/read whatever people write about Everton and surrounding EFC, positive and negative, and take whatever I need from that. Using my own judgement.

Unfortunately, within the Everton fanbase there is a tendency of some for people to attack people that say things that doesn't agree with their world views re: Everton

It is cultural and was encouraged by previous regimes at the club

Doesn't need to be that way. It's actually unhealthy for Everton Football Club as it stifles free debate and discussion that is vital for the good of the club

If textor actually becomes the new owner I think dyche is gone , since he seems very impulsive and cavalier about how he operates I don't see dyche fitting the type of manager that he would envision for the club
There was something on twitter this morning about him possibly even going before the takeover is complete, sounds like the relationship between him and Thelwell might be stretched atm. For what its worth I do agree and think Textor will want his own man, but then it appears from those stories the other day the TFG wanted to appoint Ragnick so either way Dyche probably knows his days are numbered.

There was something on twitter this morning about him possibly even going before the takeover is complete, sounds like the relationship between him and Thelwell might be stretched atm. For what its worth I do agree and think Textor will want his own man but then it appears from those stories the other day the TFG wanted to appoint Ragnick so either way Dyche probably knows his days are numbered.
There was rumours all the top brass are in the city.

There was something on twitter this morning about him possibly even going before the takeover is complete, sounds like the relationship between him and Thelwell might be stretched atm. For what its worth I do agree and think Textor will want his own man but then it appears from those stories the other day the TFG wanted to appoint Ragnick so either way Dyche probably knows his days are numbered.

so if dyche doesn’t make us man city he’s getting hoooooffed?

If textor actually becomes the new owner I think dyche is gone , since he seems very impulsive and cavalier about how he operates I don't see dyche fitting the type of manager that he would envision for the club
Tex: Why are we constantly hoofing it Sean?
SD: over the course of a season the small marg...
Tex: Get out

I'm an Everton Fan and I approve this message

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back