John Textor

As if last evening he was publishing it today, his own words, now suddenly he's travelling and can't (your words) and he doesn't know how long he's travelling for I'm assuming given the 'hope to do so this week' comment by him.

Nothing to do with between his first part posted yesterday and the second part he was gonna post today, Textor just sued the journalist and threatened all the little social media wannabees, pure coincidence isn't it.
If this is true then it shows he's probably a lot smarter than many here regard him.
If his source is potentially dodgy, then he is right to back off

Damo sweet summer child.

As if last evening he was publishing it today, his own words, now suddenly he's travelling and can't (your words) and he doesn't know how long he's travelling for I'm assuming given the 'hope to do so this week' comment by him.

Nothing to do with between his first part posted yesterday and the second part he was gonna post today, Textor just sued the journalist and threatened all the little social media wannabees, pure coincidence isn't it.

Even weirder is writers usually love travelling as it gives them a lot of time to .... Yanno... Write.

Alternatively, he already had part two written before putting up part one, he alluded to having part three also btw, saw what Textors statement saud sbd has realised his lies this time will have genuine legal consequences.

Btw Dano I remember how much you used to pester him continually for itk during that unforgettable summer, so funny to still see you a out 7 years in still a gullible sap jumping to his defence (and obviously still chatting to him in private - hence 'knowing' he's 'travelling'

As for all the posts about one former poster from me, well it's about the potential owner and he's come out with articles slating him so why is it that strange to talk about the person saying that?

He was at the game on Saturday and has been travelling. which he does frequently.

As for the rest of it, I don't need to comment.

I'll read what he says and take what I need from what I see in it.

I listen to/read whatever people write about Everton and surrounding EFC, positive and negative, and take whatever I need from that. Using my own judgement.

Unfortunately, within the Everton fanbase there is a tendency of some for people to attack people that say things that doesn't agree with their world views re: Everton

It is cultural and was encouraged by previous regimes at the club

Doesn't need to be that way. It's actually unhealthy for Everton Football Club as it stifles free debate and discussion that is vital for the good of the club

cheers mate. so does this mean he doesn’t have it and so it trying to get others involved to do it with him?
Not a financial expert mate so not read into how the funds are put together.

Doesn’t really interest me either if I’m honest.

But it shows he’s serious and he’s said all the right things so far.

Plus, anybody who is writing mistruths about him have been warned that they will be subject to legal recourse. Like this guy in Brazil.

https://www.johntextor.org/public-statement-hit-piece

Not a financial expert mate so not read into how the funds are put together.

Doesn’t really interest me either if I’m honest.

But it shows he’s serious and he’s said all the right things so far.

Plus, anybody who is writing mistruths about him have been warned that they will be subject to legal recourse. Like this guy in Brazil.

https://www.johntextor.org/public-statement-hit-piece

let’s hope he’s the one to stop this madness mate

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back