John Textor

damo will say “no logs no crime”, here and welcome this fella with open arms, dodgy dealings attract even dodgier dealings, our debt is being passed around to the most dodgy people in the footballing world.
We had 30 years of two face Kenwright (say one thing to the fans and then do the complete opposite) who then passed it on too Russian oligarchs, let alone the exists on paper only from an empty office in the middle of Cheshire, the mysterious Rights and Media Funding company. It's nothing new tbh.

EDIT: I forgot to give a mention to 777, probably one of the most obvious and blatant ponzi schemes out there.

Last edited:
I'll be honest I had a fair few doubts about Textor.

That statement changed them, I want him as our owner, stood up for himself fired back and showed he's not gonna take crap from anyone.

About time the club has an owner again like that.

What he says about the corruption in Brazilian football is bang on as well.

If as I now believe he does take us over, he'll do everything he can to turn the club around, got little doubt about that now
Imagine him last season with the points deduction 😆😆

I'll be honest I had a fair few doubts about Textor.

That statement changed them, I want him as our owner, stood up for himself fired back and showed he's not gonna take crap from anyone.

About time the club has an owner again like that.

What he says about the corruption in Brazilian football is bang on as well.

If as I now believe he does take us over, he'll do everything he can to turn the club around, got little doubt about that now
Also, that "small club" insult from [Poor language removed] Masters
Would love to have seen Textor's reaction to that

All simply down to the rigged game that is PSR holding them back, protecting the cartel scab 6. City gate crashed it to make it the scab 6.

If PSR not there they would totally have done a city and gone mental in the market, plus I doubt Howe would be the manager, as well as he’s done there.

The PL money slags and masters will probably let the horse punchers murder money do the talking eventually too.
It'll be PSR-lite, with maybe backdated 'special provisions' and 'exemptions'...and all the usual weasel worded loopholes will be there for the rich - like Chelsea
Oh and it won't be called PSR, it'll be called something else.
But whatever it ends up being called - it won't be doing the other cannon fodder thirteen any favours.

Not sure this is going to happen - almost like Textor is using the publicity to promote his stock-market flotation.

Still, if that raises money - perhaps that is what he uses to fund the takeover.

This hasnt been confirmed like the 777 and TFG on the official site right?

Maybe they have learned, or the rumours of it hitting the club as a surprise is right.

Either way we best not be in another 777 situation, where in feb 2025 Moshiri decides to call it off.

It's a mess.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back