John Textor

Finally someone willing to take on the bloggers and social media influencers. Esk and @chicoazul have had it too easy for too long.

Attachments

• IMG_0550.webp
    IMG_0550.webp
    105.4 KB · Views: 7
When you say 'everybody else' do you mean Friedkin? Who else has walked away?
MSP back in May 2023 had an exclusivity agreement before walking away from negotiations.

I've mentioned previously how the state of our finances coupled with Moshiri's demands meant it wasn't viable. Similarly, Friedkin pulled out, as you mentioned.

777 was different in how it ended, yet the financial aspects and Moshiri's requirements didn't help. The crux of the matter is what he wants vs. what they get...

... doesn't marry up.

They're into their 4th season now. They were 7th last year. Let's see how they get on this year. They've done ok, but like you say, little evidence to say they are going to break through that glass ceiling.
I don't mind Howe but he has his limitations and his style is quite workmanlike at times, if they want to break that glass ceiling they probably need a bit more imo.

Newcastle? Been less than 3 years and they have finished 4th and 7th. Pretty impressive, only PSR holding them back really.

They're into their 4th season now. They were 7th last year. Let's see how they get on this year. They've done ok, but like you say, little evidence to say they are going to break through that glass ceiling.

I don't mind Howe but he has his limitations and his style is quite workmanlike at times, if they want to break that glass ceiling they probably need a bit more imo.
All simply down to the rigged game that is PSR holding them back, protecting the cartel scab 6. City gate crashed it to make it the scab 6.

If PSR not there they would totally have done a city and gone mental in the market, plus I doubt Howe would be the manager, as well as he’s done there.

The PL money slags and masters will probably let the horse punchers murder money do the talking eventually too.

I hope our favourite financial investigative gossip monger proof reads part 2 of his expose carefully before posting today. No clue what’s true, but it’s getting a bit messy.

https://www.johntextor.org/public-statement-hit-piece

Let's all now see if the esk goes ahead with his article today where he was gonna delve into the shady connections if Textor.

Ofc if the esk is not just a bullshit artist and chancer and spreader of unsubstantiated rubbish, then he will go ahead and publish won't he?

Given they both reside in the US pretty easy for Textor to sue him for libel and defamation if the esk is in fact spreading falsehoods.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back