John Textor

Don’t think it matters where he was convicted
A conviction is a conviction
Those world terrorists evacuated some teenager killer who's never served a day. I say chuck em all out, starting with the air bases they hold so dear.
Hands off the remainder of our football clubs and all sports for that matter. Don't understand em anyway.

"rugby, is that like american football without pads?"
"yeah it sure is pal"
game over!

I see. I know some Saudis were interested in us. I suspect they probably buy more clubs to diversify.

They seem to be dialling down the amount spent on Newcastle too. 4 years in now, still hovering around the mid table spots, they probably see that as a useful aim

Newcastle? Been less than 3 years and they have finished 4th and 7th. Pretty impressive, only PSR holding them back really.

Absolutely they do.

Nufc.
No training ground sponsor
No kit sponsor
No stadium sponsor
DOF leaving
Staveley and Partner leaving

PIF will buy a guaranteed champions league entrant soon and focus on the Saudi league in anticipation of the world Cup their.

Meanwhile Clearlake trade regularly with the Saudi League.

No kit sponsor? Who do you think Sela are? The company paying £25 million a year?

Off Topic
I don’t think a convicted criminal can own a Premier league football club
He could become President of the United States of America and control all the power that comes with it but he can’t buy Everton

Had it kicked down the gutter by his appointees to whichever court he could stack there? justice in the us is determined by money only, it's a very poor example for the uk to follow but it has. A pox on all that have meddled to have the system this malign.
Absolute Joke of a conviction. Weaponised legal system to take out a political opponent and when that fails, try to have him killed.

Im only surprised they didnt take more points off us as part of the "conviction".

Reading big John's lengthy statement it reads to me that he really still wants complete or major control at Palace and that he sees Everton as a consolation prize.

I've always thought that if he took over at Goodison/ BMD that it would be a rollercoaster ride but the more I hear and think about JT taking over the less enamoured I am by the prospect.

This is is a horrible mess and I actually see very little light at the the end of the tunnel.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back