John Textor

I see. I know some Saudis were interested in us. I suspect they probably buy more clubs to diversify.

They seem to be dialling down the amount spent on Newcastle too. 4 years in now, still hovering around the mid table spots, they probably see that as a useful aim

Absolutely they do.

Nufc.
No training ground sponsor
No kit sponsor
No stadium sponsor
DOF leaving
Staveley and Partner leaving

PIF will buy a guaranteed champions league entrant soon and focus on the Saudi league in anticipation of the world Cup their.

Meanwhile Clearlake trade regularly with the Saudi League.

Exactly this.

This will no doubt influence some decision making around the purchasing of shares. If the sale is still in the works there is the likelihood that the stock value will increase upon successful completion of a takeover so investors could get in early to benefit from this....albeit being an Evertonian i'd normally expect anything involving us to have the opposite effect! 🤣
Textor is arranging for a media blackout on all our game’s until the float is over

It does make me laugh that (some) people seemed to think that agreeing a sale would but this majorly complex thing. It can be done in 5 minutes.
With how the points deductions were handled, the fa and cronies running the rule over any prospective fit and proper persons when it comes to Everton?

5 minutes? You hit joey's stash?

Absolutely they do.

Nufc.
No training ground sponsor
No kit sponsor
No stadium sponsor
DOF leaving
Staveley and Partner leaving

PIF will buy a guaranteed champions league entrant soon and focus on the Saudi league in anticipation of the world Cup their.

Meanwhile Clearlake trade regularly with the Saudi League.

I have wondered about the Saudi Super league. Essentially finding 10/12 teams like a super league.

With how the points deductions were handled, the fa and cronies running the rule over any prospective fit and proper persons when it comes to Everton?

5 minutes? You hit joey's stash?

I'm not sure what relevance they have mate.

A deal to buy or sell can be done very quickly. It's not rocket science. It just depends on how motivated each side is.

We need Mansour MkII.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like happening.

I'm amazed Newcastle attracted the Saudis given the clamp on investment. We're in a new era, and if a new owner can come in and bump start us as a competitive force again then I'd accept that.

We could really do with the Scab 6 finally being coaxed away to their Euro-league white elephant destiny.
If they go then a rather large percentage of the TV money goes with them
That’s why they wanted to leave
They are still fuming that they got caught with their pants around their ankles when it was announced before they were ready
Hence the outpouring if grief and apologies from the owners

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back