John Textor

Going into administration if Textor walks away and running out of cash in October isn’t being reported in the media either but apparently we’re allowed to discuss that one.
Well of course we can speculate on any eventuality we care to consider.
On this matter I’m currently choosing to restrict my terms of reference to what is being widely reported in respected media outlets.
And currently no other interested parties have made their interest public during the period following TFG’s withdrawal apart from Textor.

I was thinking about this last night, might there be some kind of swap deal available with shares? Moshiri is a business man and had a minority stake before, he’s already shown he can’t run a football club so a non active role might suit him. A means to an end possibly?

I was thinking about this last night, might there be some kind of swap deal available with shares? Moshiri is a business man and had a minority stake before, he’s already shown he can’t run a football club so a non active role might suit him. A means to an end possibly?
The problem is, 40% of Palace is probably worth more than 95% of Everton.

Haha, you like that number as I remember you saying we won't be favourites for 95% of our remaining league games.
Huh?

I used that number cos thats how many shares Moshiri has my G.

And we probably werent favourites in 95% of our remaining league games, whenever I said it.

OR maybe I just like the number 95, due to it being the last time we won anything, who knows!

Huh?

I used that number cos thats how many shares Moshiri has my G.

And we probably werent favourites in 95% of our remaining league games, whenever I said it.

OR maybe I just like the number 95, due to it being the last time we won anything, who knows!
Ah, I knew it was subliminal maybe with Oasis reforming it will be like 1995 all over again.

If your man with a Business Matters podcast is saying it, we can very much ignore it

Still waiting for Juan Mata to sign.

And Monchi. And Unai Emery. And Axel Witsel.

Actually we are just living in an alternate reality as Usmanov never sold his shares in Arsenal and allowed his business partner to invest in us in the first place.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back