John Textor

Given you're previous posts about legal matters Monday suggesting you understand the law, I'm kinda surprised you don't understand the difference between slander and libel, something anybody with even a passing knowledge of law understands.

You can't slander somebody in writing 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Really, hoping to God it doesn't involve defamation cases mate otherwise you'll be laughed out of court

Are you reallly trying to lecture me about the definitions of slander and libel?

Really? 🤷‍♂️ FYI I used the word "slander" so he would understand making such statements is unacceptable. Which it is. So he would understand. As its an easier word for him to understand than "libel".

FYI I do work in legal. I have done for years. I've done lots of things in my time.

I could go into the differences in defamation laws in the US to UK but why bother ?

All you're doing is boring everyone to death in this thread. Myself included. It's boring. I'm not interested. 🤷‍♂️

This thread is meant to be about Textor and ownership of the club. Let's keep it that way

IMG_9556.webp

Are you reallly trying to lecture me about the definitions of slander and libel?

Really? 🤷‍♂️ FYI I used the word "slander" so he would understand making such statements is unacceptable. Which it is. So he would understand. As its an easier word for him to understand than "libel".

FYI I do work in legal. I have done for years. I've done lots of things in my time.

I could go into the differences in defamation laws in the US to UK but why bother ?

All you're doing is boring everyone to death in this thread. Myself included. It's boring. I'm not interested. 🤷‍♂️

This thread is meant to be about Textor and ownership of the club. Let's keep it that way

Well it wasn't a lecture from me mate, was it?

I just pointed out you seemingly had no idea what you typed was complete bullshit and as a 'legal professional' I'd have thought you'd understand the importance of using the correct words, not a completely wrong legal term for what you were trying to say.

As for boring everyone - yeah mate, coming from you that's kinda funny 🤣

Btw, Bungle never comes across as stupid which is what you're insinuating, or somebody who wouldn't understand the super complicated 😂 difference between slander and libel.

Feel free to stick me on ignore Damo old chap, I wouldn't want you to threaten me or any other persons with slander 😂

Well it wasn't a lecture from me mate, was it?

I just pointed out you seemingly had no idea what you typed was complete bullshit and as a 'legal professional' I'd have thought you'd understand the importance of using the correct words, not a completely wrong legal term for what you were trying to say.

As for boring everyone - yeah mate, coming from you that's kinda funny 🤣

Btw, Bungle never comes across as stupid which is what you're insinuating, or somebody who wouldn't understand the super complicated 😂 difference between slander and libel.

Feel free to stick me on ignore Damo old chap, I wouldn't want you to threaten me or any other persons with slander 😂

You posted twice about it.

Out of all the stuff in this thread discussed yesterday. You responded to that alone. Speaks volumes. 🤷‍♂️

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back