John Textor

Well i might be in the minority but after watching all of his various interviews today i like him. Comes across very confident and knowledgeable in a business sense and will most definitely shake things up from top to bottom. Not scared about talking about Dyche's future before he even buys us and there clearly isn't a future for him if Textor takes over.

Get us bought and quick.

Did you want him to say anything different ?

Please share what you'd like him to have said pls .

I don't want to hear from him via Alan Myers PR pieces

That people like yourself, just lap up. The hyperbole and soundbites

I'm off to make a sandwich. You guys enjoy yourselves.

Like you lapped Moshiri up :bye::bye::bye::bye::bye:

At least I learn from history. You just repeat it.

Just seeing people lapping things up on here and on twitter. They never learn
Just want to have some hope was the first time i have liked what he has said, we finally have more info on how his selling his shares is going and a date now. Just think was more of a postive interview as we got details, he still has a long way to go to show he can turn this club around. But if he does buy us deserves a chance but this time will be alot more pressure than moshiri.

Just seeing people lapping things up on here and on twitter. They never learn
To be honest it feels like this deal is close to completion now.
I doubt very much that he would have given that interview if he wasn’t 90% confident .
Personally I am hopeful he succeeds.
TFG lacked any enthusiasm for the club , and I think they were always going to be more committed to Roma as their main interest, we would have been a secondary consideration for them .

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back