John Textor

Have to agree, I would prefer he didn't give the interview. I would prefer he STFU and got the deal done come in and let actions speak for themselves.

The interview for me is a worry in itself, reeks of man intent on the limelight and not worried about the best interests of the club.

I know we need new owners but that doesn't mean anyone will do, sadly the person selling us doesn't agree.

Should it be a shock he'd like that?

He chased a referee in Brazil not that long ago.

There's a lot of Orange flags, but for me an owner who actually speaks to fans and doesn't hide behind statements or talksport is a vast improvement.

If Textor deal goes through before the next transfer window Dyche should start lining up his next job. Textor (and friends) not investing in a Championship team.

The little quote from Textor in that interview, about O,Brian and the comparison with the other players mentioned in relation could Dyche manage them. Told me that Dyche better be polishing up his CV with his club ( the cave man one) because it Textor takes control he's gone.

We need a change and quickly, the debts are mounting, not endeared with Textor, would have preferred Friedkin, but that's not happening now. So you go with the next best and move on. Looking at that interview Dyche won't last 5 minutes with him and that's good enough for me after last week's capitulation.

It seemed like he was baiting Friedken with his "better offer" quote. Even buttered him up and implied he's smart...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back