John Textor

Have to agree, I would prefer he didn't give the interview. I would prefer he STFU and got the deal done come in and let actions speak for themselves.

The interview for me is a worry in itself, reeks of man intent on the limelight and not worried about the best interests of the club.

I know we need new owners but that doesn't mean anyone will do, sadly the person selling us doesn't agree.
Look, he may come in and stabilise, but that’s no way to run a club. Not what he just said and did

Screenshot_20240911_200156_Google.webp
Screenshot_20240911_200354_Google.webp
Screenshot_20240911_200916_Chrome.webp

Someone questioned if he was a billionaire earlier.
Does he have money behind him .

His association with these people , plus his own wealth make him a very serious player.
I'le bet his 2 mates are in the same bracket.

I’m naturally pessimistic, so I have to remember that.
But I had strong strong shyster vibes from his interview.
There are things he’s talking about that no club owner should ever be talking about at any time….and he’s not even in a position to buy us yet.
Spare me the owner that likes the sound of their own voice and doesn’t know what they’re talking about.
I sense a total whopper
Totally agree, very worrying interview. Last thing we need is another helpless romantic like Bill.

He's not a "force multiplier"

So many fools in this fanbase that never learn
Thank you so much for putting my mind at rest. 👍
You see I'm just a fool on a football website. Unlike yourself, I have no knowledge or experience in the worlds of big business and high finance.
I'll be honest, I don't even know what a 'force multiplier' is 🤷‍♂️
It really does make me feel a lot better about Mr.Textor to know that you, with your wealth of experience in multi-million pound takeovers do not consider him to be one. (I know you said Moshiri was one, so I assume it's a bad thing)
Thank you 💙

"Can't believe we just rolled over to the premier League and didn't have the balls to fight back, say something about their treatment. Wish we had an owner who cared who would do that"

Textor says stuff

"I don't like this guy, seems that hes a loose cannon that will say things that ruffle feathers. The powers that be won't like him doing that so I don't want him."

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back