John Textor

Straight up what do people genuinely think about Textor’ comments in his press conference?
To come out and say it’s more than 90% done seems like he’s nearly there. Then we bring Moshiri into the mix with Everton’s comments from their press conference.
I’m sick and tired of Moshiri and the way he’s treated us. Chris a dog would be put out of its misery for less.
I hate him personally. He’s a dithering idiot that’s killed the club with his mate thats no longer with us.
Pair of whoppers to say the least.
I hope Textor gets the club just to get rid of Moshiri.

Straight up what do people genuinely think about Textor’ comments in his press conference?
To come out and say it’s more than 90% done seems like he’s nearly there. Then we bring Moshiri into the mix with Everton’s comments from their press conference.
I’m sick and tired of Moshiri and the way he’s treated us. Chris a dog would be put out of its misery for less.
I hate him personally. He’s a dithering idiot that’s killed the club with his mate thats no longer with us.
Lukaku’s contract was 99 percent done. I’ll believe it when I see it.

i think it was good personally because he told us dyche’s days are numbered in so many words

Aliya are just the investment/fund manager structuring a pooled investment fund off the back of Textor’s investment strategy (it needs an SEC approved investment manager) and where Textor is seeking third party investors to co-invest. A third party administrator (Certa) will value the fund on a quarterly basis.

Minimum investment of 1m anyone can subscribe to the fund which will buy Everton along with Textor. And he takes 20% of any increase in annual value of Everton (and 30% above certain thresholds). Am still open minded but it’s generating MSP vibes from summer 2023.

1000038871.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back