John Textor

"Involvement"?

Textor and this lot are getting ahead of themselves aren't they?
1000038742.webp

"Involvement"?

Textor and this lot are getting ahead of themselves aren't they?
Seems like it might be further on than we realise going off the last few days. The quicker the better for me. Whether people like Textor not, we simply have to change owner and change direction. We cannot carry on any further in this direction. Next stop is administration if we don't.

Seems like it might be further on than we realise going off the last few days. The quicker the better for me. Whether people like Textor not, we simply have to change owner and change direction. We cannot carry on any further in this direction. Next stop is administration if we don't.
I've said for a few weeks that it looks a goer.

Let's see if it's anything more than another load of cowboys using Everton's ownership issue for their own ulterior motives.

Part owners in Twitter;

Aliya Capital Partners is an Investment Management company based in Miami, Florida.

The firm has agreed to invest $360,000,000 into Musk's Twitter takeover.

According to its website, Aliya represents and manages an 'exclusive community of families' aiming to create 'limitless value'.

Aliya, led by founding partner and CEO Ross M. Kestin, is dedicated to watching markets 'many have never heard of' and taking 'advantage of opportunities as they appear.'

Before founding Aliya, Kestin worked at HSBC, which is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, and Fortune Partners Group, of which he was also a co-founder.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back