John Textor

Just don’t see how this is going to fly. He needs to find somebody to buy his Palace shares, who aren’t exactly looking a brilliant investment and buyers will know he’s time restricted to sell as he wants to buy Everton so they’ll play hard ball and even after that sale, which could take months, he still needs to seem to find additional funding, the amount unknown till he actually sells his Palace shares.

How Moshiri managed to find so many unsuitable buyer’s is incredible. They need to end the exclusivity and only bring it back when he’s actually sold his shares and in a position to buy otherwise we’ll hit January transfer window and still have no money and no owner.

Friedkin’s deliberations are ongoing and there’s no certainty they’ll lead to a bid, the people said. Representatives for the Friedkin Group and Everton declined to comment.
Dan, Dan he's our man if he can't do it, Textor can.

Friedkin Group would never comment anyway.

They're not totally out of things. As I said earlier.

Its all a little unclear who's what and where. Friedkin Group do everything quietly.

The Friedkin Group are not entirely out of things btw.

Textor to me has too much baggage to deal with. He needs to raise capital, he needs to sell his poopoo minority stake for good money, he will have to deal with all of the loan sharks including TFG so I can’t see it. It’s just a matter of will Dan put up with Moshiri’s 777 shenanigans or not. Maybe they will reach a compromise considering our awful start. A relegated team to Moshiri is a disaster.

Textor to me has too much baggage to deal with. He needs to raise capital, he needs to sell his poopoo minority stake for good money, he will have to deal with all of the loan sharks including TFG so I can’t see it. It’s just a matter of will Dan put up with Moshiri’s 777 shenanigans or not. Maybe they will reach a compromise considering our awful start. A relegated team to Moshiri is a disaster.

He needs to sell his CP shares, pray to Messi that his IPO gets the interest he believes, pay off Ares and all the other creditors/investors from Eagle, get ACap to take a haircut on a debt they may or may not be able to negotiate, get sign off from Moshiri, have his funding plan approved by the league.

I'm sure I'm missing several other steps along the way, but there's a lot of work to do and a lot that could go wrong.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back