John Textor

Stating facts @matty1878

You might not like it but it's true.
You haven’t told a fact in your entire life, you model yourself to be a fictional character who works for an agency who operated on the basis of lies and deception.

How apt, eh. You wouldn’t know a fact or truth if it appeared in your neighbours window wearing a Giulia Bould mask.

Wish you were in a glacial place.

As for stating facts with a fictional character.... Well.

Fits. For perhaps the first time....

Bog off dumble- bore.

Not me holding up the sale of his Crystal Palace shares. Is it?

You're just typical of those that like to try and silence people that say things you don't like.

Aren't you?

It's fact. His Crystal Palace shares sale is proceeding at a glacial pace.

You haven’t told a fact in your entire life, you model yourself to be a fictional character who works for an agency who operated on the basis of lies and deception.

How apt, eh. You wouldn’t know a fact or truth if it appeared in your neighbours window wearing a Giulia Bould mask.

Yawn 😴

You're just typical of those that like to try and silence people that say things you don't like.

Aren't you?

It's fact. His Crystal Palace shares sale is proceeding at a glacial pace.

Yawn 😴
Tell me, how fast does the sale of football club shares usually take?

Aren't you?

Yawn 😴
If i was trying to silence you. Sadly it didn't work.

I'm very open and tolerant to all views. Sadly, I find your ways of communicating as self serving, self adulating and basically abhorrent. It has nothing to do with what you purport to say.

Apart from that I hate your profile pic. It serves only to enhance your unfounded self worth.

You ruin threads. And. For someone as important as yourself in "doing deals and advising legally in said deals". You spend an inordinate amount of time posting. Perhaps, you are/ were part of the Everton legal team.... Wasting our time and money.

None of us are responsible for the speed or otherwise of the proposed deal. Putting that forward as an argument (to put it politely) is quite frankly ridiculous.

The pace is the pace. Textor is trying to ramp it up through the media. We (including you, oh mighty one) bear no influence upon it.

So. Shut your cake hole. And enjoy the ride.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back