John Textor

Where has this Jay-Z links came from? Surely that’s been made up. I know he invested in a basketball team back in the day. Could change z-cars to the intro instrumental though!
Roc nation manages a lot of players, including Rom actually, - not sure he (Jay) knows about the predicament surrounding Everton, but it just stinks to high heaven this new blagger is just trying to force Moshiri into accepting whatever offer is on the table, which after several failed attempts is clear he won’t.

This will only end once we see a Saudi (not suggesting it will be them at all) style 24hrs and done, cos this is like torture at the moment.

Roc nation manages a lot of players, including Rom actually, - not sure he (Jay) knows about the predicament surrounding Everton, but it just stinks to high heaven this new blagger is just trying to force Moshiri into accepting whatever offer is on the table, which after several failed attempts is clear he won’t.

This will only end once we see a Saudi (not suggesting it will be them at all) style 24hrs and done, cos this is like torture at the moment.
According to Textor...Moshiri is very distressed.

Ok mate explain to me in simple matty terms
Why you think different?
The 777 affair has given me cause for doubt.
It made no sense to continue past the point of the original deadline when they had failed to gain PL approval while their various businesses were on the point of collapse and court cases alleging fraud were being prepared.
But when Textor went public with his plans the club couldn’t wait to wheel Chong out to distance themselves from any possibility of an imminent sale .

The 777 affair has given me cause for doubt.
It made no sense to continue past the point of the original deadline when they had failed to gain PL approval while their various businesses were on the point of collapse and court cases alleging fraud were being prepared.
But when Textor went public with his plans the club couldn’t wait to wheel Chong out to distance themselves from any possibility of an imminent sale .
I suspect the club is very much trying to ensure there are no allegations of a conflict of interest re Textor and his current palace interest. Plus he publicly called the manager into question (in a roundabout way) so probably a huge backside covering exercise by Chong.

But yes, I’ll believe it when I see it in terms of the sale completing.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back