John Textor

I very much doubt that otherwise why would prospective buyers be granted a period of exclusivity to study them ?
The finer details, the contracts, the loan papers, none of that is public knowledge, but our books are in the public domain.

I dont understand our accounts, but loads can and do.

But you are correct, hes just expressing on opinion, so its up to you if you take any notice of what he says.

The finer details, the contracts, the loan papers, none of that is public knowledge, but our books are in the public domain.

I dont understand our accounts, but loads can and do.

But you are correct, hes just expressing on opinion, so its up to you if you take any notice of what he says.

Yep it’s his opinion and only time will tell if he is right or not.

Let’s face it if it wasn’t doom and gloom no one would read what he has to say or take any notice.

The Esk is another of these so called football finance experts and we know how accurate his been recently

Yep it’s his opinion and only time will tell if he is right or not.
To be fair in that article hes saying Textor always gets loans instead of spending his own dough when he buys clubs and also he doesnt think its a very good idea considering we already have loads of it.

Not much to argue about there really is there?

Time will judge that decision, im sure he knows what hes doing, right?

To be fair in that article hes saying Textor always gets loans instead of spending his own dough when he buys clubs and also he doesnt think its a very good idea considering we already have loads of it.

Not much to argue about there really is there?

Time will judge that decision, im sure he knows what hes doing, right?

Who Textor or Maguire ?

The manager should be given some leeway. I’m kind of worried though that Dyche doesn’t seem to feel any pressure to keep his job. He knows nothing will happen while ownership is in limbo so he can do as he pleases. We need an owner that’s actually present and holding those on board accountable. Kev and Dyche included- if they are still around when the sale is complete.

The manager should be given some leeway. I’m kind of worried though that Dyche doesn’t seem to feel any pressure to keep his job. He knows nothing will happen while ownership is in limbo so he can do as he pleases. We need an owner that’s actually present and holding those on board accountable. Kev and Dyche included- if they are still around when the sale is complete.

if we get this new owner dyche is actually under pressure

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back