John Textor

why are you still fuming feller?

not really arsed what this maguire has wrote, it's never anything good, but he ( Textor ) categorically cannot be worse than our current owners

How do you know that when you refuse to hear anything "negative" and call people "anti Everton" if they say anything you don't like? 🤷‍♂️

You're basically self censoring

"It's never anything good" you don't know that as you dismiss whatever he says outright

Not negative

Not negative or "anti Everton"

Becoming pretty clear this was a Trojan horse used by Moshiri to make sure he has minimal heat headimg into the new season.

We really need to turn up the heat on him, of all the ire going around the club after limits we face in the transfer window and subsequent poor performance and the club essentially becoming a husk of an empty vessel - Moshiri is the disease of all those symptoms.

He’s pretty much getting a free ride, flipping and flopping and leaving the club devoid of strategy, progress and drifting from crisis to crises.

MOSHIRi OUT NOW!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240820-112904.webp
    Screenshot_20240820-112904.webp
    91.5 KB · Views: 4

Becoming pretty clear this was a Trojan horse used by Moshiri to make sure he has minimal heat headimg into the new season.

We really need to turn up the heat on him, of all the ire going around the club after limits we face in the transfer window and subsequent poor performance and the club essentially becoming a husk of an empty vessel - Moshiri is the disease of all those symptoms.

He’s pretty much getting a free ride, flipping and flopping and leaving the club devoid of strategy, progress and drifting from crisis to crises.

MOSHIRi OUT NOW!
You'd imagine if rumours about us only having enough bunce in the coffers to keep going till mid autumn,he's definitely running out of road.

I wonder if the Friedkins knew this hence why they pulled out.

Makes sense for them to walk away then revisit it once Moshiri really starts to feel the heat.

MOSHIRi OUT NOW!

I always keep coming back to this quote from Moshiri over 777 Partners on 15 September 2023:

Moshiri:
"it is through my lengthy discussions with 777 that I believe they are the best partners to take our great Club forward, with all the benefits of their multi-club investment model."

1724232908603.png

I then come to the comments from Alan Myers on twitter with him saying "we need calm"

1724232565867.png

Its a cynical way of saying those raising concerns are hysterical and should be silent.

Basically, PR speak for "be quiet" if you raised concerns

I do feel the fanbase is constantly played by Moshiri and the execs within Everton Football Club. Continually.

This Textor thing, I feel we're all being played on too. The same things are happening again. Anyone raising questions or concerns seem to face attempts from some to silence them.

I feel our fanbase is being played continually.

I also listened to the previous-, and read the Colin Chong comments about the stadium yesterday. Don't wholly trust those comments either. I reckon we're all going to be bled dry by exorbitant price hikes that are over and above what we should have faced, but for the catastrophic manner the stadium has been financed. That people like Chong keep denying is the case, but WE KNOW IT IS THE CASE. Complete and utter joke. Its playing people and misleading the fanbase.

Last edited:
Is there a possibility that Moshiri, in his haste to rid himself of us, would buy Textors shares as a stepping stone. Time would be less of a pressure, and if he doesn't want involvement, the Palace board would likely welcome it.

Is there a possibility that Moshiri, in his haste to rid himself of us, would buy Textors shares as a stepping stone. Time would be less of a pressure, and if he doesn't want involvement, the Palace board would likely welcome it.
Can't imagine the Palace board would be to happy with that ha.

Especially Pointy faced Parish who hasn't been shy about taking about how we've been run as a club.

they'll soon regret having anything to do with him in that scenario

Can't imagine the Palace board would be to happy with that ha.

Especially Pointy faced Parish who hasn't been shy about taking about how we've been run as a club.

But if Moshiri was to be a silent partner, simply to get out of Everton and immediately place his newly acquired Palace shares on the market. It means that Moshiri gets out, Textor sells his shares and Moshiri gets to sell the shares in a longer time frame.

I dunno, just spitballing tbh.

Not sure the palace board would be happy with an investment from the worst football club owner in history? 😂

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back