John Textor

I don't get why there is a presumption that you start supporting another team if we're in a footballing group associated with an owner? I didn't take out a Megafon monthly contract or get a shed load of iron delivered from Metalloinvest when Usmanov came to town...

Tbf megagon is a brilliant company, have my mobile and dacha work WiFi via them

Grrr. Those bloody ‘Rap artists’.
As of 2024, he is the wealthiest musical artist in the world with a net worth of US$2.5 billion. One of the world's best-selling music artists with 140 million records sold, Jay-Z has won 24 Grammy Awards, the tenth-most of all time and most awarded for any hip hop artist jointly with Kanye West.

Hes doubled his money in 5 years.

As of 2024, he is the wealthiest musical artist in the world with a net worth of US$2.5 billion. One of the world's best-selling music artists with 140 million records sold, Jay-Z has won 24 Grammy Awards, the tenth-most of all time and most awarded for any hip hop artist jointly with Kanye West.

…ok, I’m fine with him.

Those bloody rappers.

Coming over here and solving our probs.

Yeah bet ya he's never rapped on a wet December night in stoke though has he.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back