Transfer Rumour Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.

As a Northern Ireland native I rate Johnny Evans, he has lots of Premier League experience and is a good footballer. As a supporter of Everton Football Club I ask myself what are we doing, we sign a 38 year old on a free and we now sign a 35 year old on a free. It appears to me that our only agenda is to keep us in the Premier League for one more season so that our new ground isn’t opened as a Championship team, after that we have no plan. Bill can retire when the new ground is opened and he has his stand and then we get relegated because we have spent our money on in short term. Bill can then claim that things went astray after he felt. Something has to be done to stop this madness, we cannot sacrifice our future to make incompetence look acceptable.

As a Northern Ireland native I rate Johnny Evans, he has lots of Premier League experience and is a good footballer. As a supporter of Everton Football Club I ask myself what are we doing, we sign a 38 year old on a free and we now sign a 35 year old on a free. It appears to me that our only agenda is to keep us in the Premier League for one more season so that our new ground isn’t opened as a Championship team, after that we have no plan. Bill can retire when the new ground is opened and he has his stand and then we get relegated because we have spent our money on in short term. Bill can then claim that things went astray after he felt. Something has to be done to stop this madness, we cannot sacrifice our future to make incompetence look acceptable.
Easy, we are budgeting for the Championship all the while hoping we don't get relegated.

This is one of those things where you hear whatever you think you’re supposed to hear. It’s like an audio version of “is the dress blue or white?”

It could be, “We’ve got too many absences,” or a thousand other things.

As a Northern Ireland native I rate Johnny Evans, he has lots of Premier League experience and is a good footballer.
What has being born in the same locality got to do with it?

He has played professional football in the premier league for around 15 years. Anyone who watches the game can see whether he is a good player or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.