Transfer Rumour Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
5f0b9e8d-6921-4397-ad64-6f872919aa14_text.gif

I’ve no issue with signing players like this on one year deals.

Dads army for another season until the FFP reset. Would much rather have him than Keane or Holgate.
Same here really.

On a one year deal I don't care how old they are as long as we can easily get out of the deal, are not paying silly wages and the player is not blocking the progresssion of younger talent.

On a separate note: FFS it must be rubbish being in the Championship.

It'd be a time of great trauma for us if we'd taken the drop. I suppose for a club like Leicester it doesn't amount to that.

Good luck to you against Coventry.
I would say @FOXINPEACE will really enjoy the Championship. Back to winning games, more games to watch, easy to see them on TV or stream and some new grounds to visit on away trips. But I agree it is different for a club like Leicester going down, Leicester has won the Premier League and the FA Cup in recent years so the joy is still fresh in his memory. Having to go back nearly 30 years for an FA Cup win or nearly 40 years for a league win is a bit of a kick in the teeth. I feel the same as you, it's a long time since Villa won a Cup too and feel the pain of being envious of Leicester over the last 5 or 6 years.

I would say @FOXINPEACE will really enjoy the Championship. Back to winning games, more games to watch, easy to see them on TV or stream and some new grounds to visit on away trips. But I agree it is different for a club like Leicester going down, Leicester has won the Premier League and the FA Cup in recent years so the joy is still fresh in his memory. Having to go back nearly 30 years for an FA Cup win or nearly 40 years for a league win is a bit of a kick in the teeth. I feel the same as you, it's a long time since Villa won a Cup too and feel the pain of being envious of Leicester over the last 5 or 6 years.
lol lol lol

Are you still, here flogging that 'Villa' nonsense?

Good Lord, I'd have thought either you'd have got tired of this charade by now...or others would have tired of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.