2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
another great performance with a couple of top saves. mom from me again but the whole team played well i thought

Reported.

Rules are rules.

Another great performance.

To the doubters:

tenor.gif

De Gea has just let in a shot from a tight angle. Very similar to the shot that Pickford saved.
I don't really know what you're getting at two totally different scenarios. Agueros shot was so quick he was closer in and De gea should have done better. Pickford's was a good save but he was hardly stretching to get it and I'd have been dissapointed if it had gone in. A good save all the same. I'm not slating him I'm just saying he made some good saves but they weren't amazing.

In Crooks' team of the week
_104270881_capture.png

"The save from Marcos Alonso by England's number one goalkeeper was world class.
In fact, Jordan Pickford went on to make a number of first-class saves to keep Everton in a game that could, with a bit of luck, have gone their way due to his brilliance.

I said last week that Everton were looking good but against Chelsea the Toffees played the best football I've seen them play for some considerable time. They are looking like a proper team.

Did you know? As well as making four saves and keeping a clean sheet at Chelsea, Pickford's 21 completed passes was his highest tally in a league game this season."

In Crooks' team of the week
_104270881_capture.png

"The save from Marcos Alonso by England's number one goalkeeper was world class.
In fact, Jordan Pickford went on to make a number of first-class saves to keep Everton in a game that could, with a bit of luck, have gone their way due to his brilliance.

I said last week that Everton were looking good but against Chelsea the Toffees played the best football I've seen them play for some considerable time. They are looking like a proper team.

Did you know? As well as making four saves and keeping a clean sheet at Chelsea, Pickford's 21 completed passes was his highest tally in a league game this season."
My dog knows more about football than Crooks, but well played Jordan anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back