2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's maturing, learning his trade, he's young, he has to be a stayer for me and I was one of his detractors but I stand corrected. He may have errors in him bit his last 6 months have been a revelation.

We really don't need the cash, a good back up with more pressure on him to keep performing and he may realise his potential.
Get shut...and this isn the optimal time for it too....as long as he doesn't drop a Pickford in the remainder of the tournament.

Nope. I think you are being a bit prickly to be honest. You talk a lot of sense ( sometimes) but Pickford is probably one of Evertons best assets, especially if England actually win the Euro’s
He's going to do something daft. You can sense it.

Pickford will have the most clean sheet without a doubt at The Euro's, but there is no actual official Golden Glove in the Euro's

1625607245048.webp

He's going to do something daft. You can sense it.

Thing is, all good keepers have a bit of a screw loose. What Pickford has lacked before is the ability to control his emotions.

There was a minute or two in the Ukraine game where he lost the plot a bit, but recovered well. Which is encouraging as he never used to recover.

He's approaching his prime and it shows in my eyes. I think he's a very good goalkeeper and will only get better over the next five years.

Thing is, all good keepers have a bit of a screw loose. What Pickford has lacked before is the ability to control his emotions.

There was a minute or two in the Ukraine game where he lost the plot a bit, but recovered well. Which is encouraging as he never used to recover.

He's approaching his prime and it shows in my eyes. I think he's a very good goalkeeper and will only get better over the next five years.
If you're a Crusader fan the alarm bells are ringing.

Pickford knows his bubble of competence has burst and he'll struggle to keep a lid on more howlers...and it'll happen on a massive stage.

I can smell his fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back