2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have a normal season, his mistake will push us to a relegation fight

If we have a good season, his mistake will cost us a European spot.

If we have an excellent season, his mistake will cost us CL spot.

He is absolutely consistent, consistently one mistake in 3 games.

get rid of this clown.

But that’s my point, they’re confident he’ll renew and wouldn’t dream of selling him for anything like £25m. I want to replace Pickford, but we need to be realistic.

With Raoila as his agent would you be confident?

Remember Lukaku was 99% close to signing a new deal...

I am sorry but I have to say this. Pickford is the worst goalkeeper I have ever seen on this level of football. How do you keep on making mistakes on mistakes, we are not talking about some goalkeeper in the 3rd Bosnian division but Englands number 1.

Did not want my first post to be like this but it is beyond tragic at this point.

I genuinely can't stand him anymore, he's a liability.

He is a keeper who can at times make incredible saves, shot stopping saves. But far too many times does he make simple mistakes, lacks concentration, and is in a world of his own.

I do not believe he has the mental fortitude to ever be a top class goalkeeper, His first season with us was his best, but he isn't half that keeper anymore.

I would rather have a goalkeeper who can do all the basics right every week, who may not be able to pull out the odd wonder save, Than a keeper who is capable of wonder saves but lacks the basics each week.

Mate, we aren't getting Donnarumma. Just let it go.

Out of contract in less than a year, Carlo is hopefully already in his ear. AC Milan aren’t much chop and being miles behind Juve, Inter, Napoli etc.

Covid looks to have impacted Italian clubs a lot worse, if we have something to offer and Carlo also convinced him about the project, why not?

Imagine being a defender having him behind you? You’d have zero confidence and your game would be put off. Ancelotti has to do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.