2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got our fair share of idiot fans.. rotten article actually asked the question "are you pleased Pickford is injured" comments from Everton fans appear that they are pleased he's injured..

We've got our fair share of idiot fans.. rotten article actually asked the question "are you pleased Pickford is injured" comments from Everton fans appear that they are pleased he's injured..
I’m pleased.

If Jordan Pickford has suffered a rib injury I can't see him playing for at least a couple of weeks. Even mild rib injuries take a bit of time to sort themselves out, especially with goalies due to all the twisting, stretching, and jumping around they do.

Yep.

Ribs are probably the only bone injury you cant actually help mend. In serious cases, like multiple breaks/danger of lungs getting punctured, they can sort of use meccano to stop that happening, but they cant be put in plaster, cant really be exercised on a physio programme. Just have to wait.

The crazy world of being an Evertonian. Main goalie gets injured, our fans are made up and Leeds fans are gutted. lol

God i love being an Evertonian. It is always at least interesting if not very often rewarding.

Get your kit on and show him how to do it Olsen lad. :)
You mean "Main clown"? There are a few others.

I've just mentioned to a kopite about the red card for Southampton, and all he replied saying was he seen it and Pickfords was worse Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.