2021/22 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the hell is this Oli Gamp, reporting in the mail and slagging off Pickford….

”The standard of England's goalkeepers has been poor for some time but there's nothing worse than going into a major tournament with your top keepers in poor form for their clubs. Pope was relegated, Pickford's Everton narrowly avoided the drop and Ramsdale's Arsenal capitulated in their top four battle in the final stretch. “

Yes mate Everton narrowly avoided relegation….because of WHOM….

Absolute gimp of a reporter hack and should be called out…come on blues just do it…..

Who the hell is this Oli Gamp, reporting in the mail and slagging off Pickford….

”The standard of England's goalkeepers has been poor for some time but there's nothing worse than going into a major tournament with your top keepers in poor form for their clubs. Pope was relegated, Pickford's Everton narrowly avoided the drop and Ramsdale's Arsenal capitulated in their top four battle in the final stretch. “

Absolute gimp of a reporter hack and should be called out…come on blues just do it…..
I started to call him out on an absolute atrocious article, but after I had written my scathing reply it said I had to make an account to add it. That's where I buckled and sacked it off. Still it's the thought that counts

Chelsea at home, Imagine if we were playing Peterborough first game, or away at Bristol City, if it wasn't for Pickford that could of been our opening game.
Don't ever doubt this fella, England won't again and neither should we

Chelsea at home, Imagine if we were playing Peterborough first game, or away at Bristol City, if it wasn't for Pickford that could of been our opening game.
Don't ever doubt this fella, England won't again and neither should we
Sky can already write the promo for 1st game of the season, with Pickford's save of the season and us coming back from the dead the last 3 weeks of the season etc, If we lost that Chelsea game we were in massive trouble been 5 points behind

My god, I am old enough to remember when the BBC journalists were respected. Sad times!
I also remember those days. The BBC was renown world-wide to be THE benchmark for accurate, unbiased, prompt journalism. If they report anything these days it is usually a, bad, copy and paste from a usually, bad, source with just too many of the actual facts missed.

Ola gimp

Status
Not open for further replies.