2021/22 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many are, rather see our players fail than succeed
Its so they can sound insightful and knowledgeable when it happens.

Tactic - carpet bomb the squad with criticisms. Wait for one to inevitably make a mistake.
Say I told you so.
Sit back with the smug grin of Mrs Doyle when she eventuall correctly guessed the name of Fr Tod Unctuous.

Its just the feeble of mind playing dice for respect points.

Its so they can sound insightful and knowledgeable when it happens.

Tactic - carpet bomb the squad with criticisms. Wait for one to inevitably make a mistake.
Say I told you so.
Sit back with the smug grin of Mrs Doyle when she eventuall correctly guessed the name of Fr Tod Unctuous.

Its just the feeble of mind playing dice for respect points.
If Kenny starts the next few games there will be 'fans' watching every single thing he does and disecting his performance on every little mistake

As someone said earlier, his slip was an opportunity for the feeble minded to vent their frustrations.I would add morons to feeble minded to adequately describe them.

I’m not his biggest fan, but, credit where credit is due, he is in what is, probably, his best spell at the club. While he is not perfect, he is the least of our problems. All but the very very best of keepers have a mistake in them and a lot of them are, to say the least, eccentric, Gordon West and big Nev being cases in point. Pickford is a good premier league keeper, we are a decent premier league side, he is certainly not punching above his weight to be our number one.

Will never know if he would of been playing tonight if the result would of been different, I think theres a good chance it would, absolutely vital he is back for Norwich

Status
Not open for further replies.