2023/24 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Euros Finals, a world cup semi finalist and potentially could become a Euros winner this Sunday and there are still going to be people out there who think that david seaman and david james were better than him for England

1aaab98b112d0fc8ff2156c247a8ffdc.gif

2 Euros Finals, a world cup semi finalist and potentially could become a Euros winner this Sunday and there are still going to be people out there who think that david seaman and david james were better than him for England

There is still some,(A few Toon fans no surprise) saying he should save goal,and a few saying he and others should not be in the team and let younger players play :lol:

I have to say, and I say this living in the south east just outside London, nobody has been saying that this time round to be honest. England fans that aren’t plastic kopites or geordies love him

There is still some,(A few Toon fans no surprise) saying he should save goal,and a few saying he and others should not be in the team and let younger players play :lol:

I was surprised he didn't save it RM until I seen the view behind the goal where Walker completely blocks his view until he decides to turn his back on it. By that point it's too late to react and he actually does well to get a hand to it.

Toon fans are all tossers though so we know to ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back