2023/24 Jordan Pickford

His close reactions are sensational and gets massively overlooked, you think about the save against Chris Wood last week, saves against Nunez and Diaz the other night, they dont get highlight as fantasic saves beacause they are not fingertip full stretch type saves. I'm telling you know, he would have saved Brainthwaites goal the other night - Also, he would have got slaughtered for letting a goal like that in!

His close reactions are sensational and gets massively overlooked, you think about the save against Chris Wood last week, saves against Nunez and Diaz the other night, they dont get highlight as fantasic saves beacause they are not fingertip full stretch type saves. I'm telling you know, he would have saved Brainthwaites goal the other night - Also, he would have got slaughtered for letting a goal like that in!
100% this - The media and the Ramsdale lovers couldn't wait to pounce!

Seeing Onana at United giving away a penalty by having two hands into the Burnley players face (very late after the ball had gone) it seems so weird that we have Pickford still.

So surprising United havent come in for Pickford. Their fans would love him and hes levels above what they have at the moment with Onana.

I wonder if its an area they look at in the summer. If theyre smart they would approach us.

Pickford probably the best player weve had over the Moshiri era?

Seeing Onana at United giving away a penalty by having two hands into the Burnley players face (very late after the ball had gone) it seems so weird that we have Pickford still.

So surprising United havent come in for Pickford. Their fans would love him and hes levels above what they have at the moment with Onana.

I wonder if its an area they look at in the summer. If theyre smart they would approach us.

If United go for Southgate, will he try to take him to United?

Wouldn't begrudge him the move, deserves his shot but he will be difficult to replace

I just think of the man utd fans that give us abuse saying they have the better keeper. Onana has been far from anywhere near the top of the best keepers, and got away with so much this season. that today was off course so similar to the wolves punch

Ive rated Pickford for many seasons, even when our own said he was rubbish - No keeper in the world is perfect.