2023/24 Jordan Pickford

He's cost us at least a point. 1st goal, his positioning and footwork are poor. His punch out for the penalty was pathetic and what he's doin for the 3rd, god only knows.
Punch out is something that I have started to see more recently...is he getting too confident perhaps and therefore complacent.

Only 3rd goal his fault for me, and no one else will convince me otherwise - not blaming him on that 1st at all myself. nice to see anyway people have came out to have their moan about him, and then go back over most games to get that moan in lol

He's cost us at least a point. 1st goal, his positioning and footwork are poor. His punch out for the penalty was pathetic and what he's doin for the 3rd, god only knows.
Ignoring the double save in the first half that many keepers in the prem probably would not have made.

He has been in great form. I would be surprised if that second half effect his confidence

Only 3rd goal his fault for me, and no one else will convince me otherwise - not blaming him on that 1st at all myself. nice to see anyway people have came out to have their moan about him, and then go back over most games to get that moan in lol
Yeah. First one, Phil Foden no pressure 20 yards out. Beto unsighted him as well.

2nd, no PL keeper catches that. Also some ridiculous effort by Beto and Harrison to give the corner away.

3rd, poor first touch and then poor decision. Just needs to take a touch around Alvarez he committed.

Mate, the shot is only going one place, he goes the opposite way. The pen is all on him, flapping straight down the middle, something to be fair, he had cut out his game but is creeping back in, the 3rd. All on him, and his ego.

Attachments

• 20231227_222210.jpg
    20231227_222210.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 9
He's absolutely class. Going back a couple of season's ago he was making mistakes every other game. He's now constant and a massive personality within the squad. Tonight he kept us in the first half, I for one won't be blaming him for tonight's result.

Mate, the shot is only going one place, he goes the opposite way. The pen is all on him, flapping straight down the middle, something to be fair, he had cut out his game but is creeping back in, the 3rd. All on him, and his ego.
not for me, no matter how many convinve themselves. the power on it was unreal. if the shot went the other way to pickfords right, you would have people monaing why did he stand on the post and not move to the right lol the pen is a dodgy ref call, people need to stop using that as the excuse to have a moan at him, its very silly. 3rd defo on him

not for me, no matter how many convinve themselves. the power on it was unreal. if the shot went the other way to pickfords right, you would have people monaing why did he stand on the post and not move to the right lol
That may be true, however the flap at the pen for an easily catchable ball, and the actions for the 3rd is inexplicable. Literally one of the first things young keepers are told is if you save the ball and can't hold it, push it out to safety, away from goal. Not our Jordan though.