2024/25 Jordan Pickford

You literally listed a pile of games saying he made errors in every single match you listed when it was not true

Your opinion it wasnt true. My opinion is he should of done something to stop them goals.

Saturday is a prime example. Goals 1 and 3 a half decent keeper comes and collects the crosses. But they are not classed as mistakes. But at the end of there day they are goals he could prevent

Haha i make the errors up? Brilliant.
I suppose he shouldnt of been out for the crosses on saturday like the hundreds of them hes not been out for previously.
My list wasnt made up it was what i think he should of saved if you dont agree thats your perogative. It doesnt make you act like a 3 year old because you think he shouldnt of saved him. You can have your opinion.

Can i just ask why we wouldnt like to admit it if he played well or wouldnt want him to do well? I wish he was the best goaly in the world but unfortunatly he isnt and for some reason alot of internet Evertonians are blind to it like its a badge of honour defending him from the media.

Alos Incase you didnt know a forum is to express opinions. I do that on the 2 forums I am on. I am acting like a 42 year old who has watched him and others keepers play and can see what he can and cant do if you dont like it put me on ignore or something instead of petty snide remarks.
I struggle with mates who believe Pickford is an outstanding keeper
I personally have a belief that for us he is a great keeper, and in our predicament I don’t think we will get better.
Outside of us I think the general opinion is that he is a good keeper

Positives
He makes saves that are unbelievable

Negatives
His positional sense is poor (especially knowing when to come off his line)

The mistake when he got caught in possession the other week, is just a clear mistake that most clubs are being caught out with of late

Would I change Pickford

Not at this moment in time, if we had funds to throw at a keeper… maybe

But let’s not get all ate up about him, he is for us a keeper that keeps us in games….but prone to positioning errors

Let's not forget that we don't have the squads that City and The dirty reds have, I bet Pickford gets more shots sprung st him than either of the above keepers have to deal with. Pickford is not the issue at our club.
When he’s good he’s very good and when he’s bad he’s bleedin’ horrible and he’s bad too often, don’t forget many of the mistakes he makes don’t finish up with the ball in the back of the net but they are still mistakes.

What about now? Y’all ready to start apologizing?

You don’t have to post it in here, you can DM me. It’s not easy admitting you’re wrong.

Told ya we should of sold him

What about now? Y’all ready to start apologizing?

You don’t have to post it in here, you can DM me. It’s not easy admitting you’re wrong.

Told ya we should of sold him
Should've been sold 3 years ago really, but imagine the club doing the right thing.

It's actually not the goal that has me pissed at him, as typical as it is for him to be beaten from miles out, it's the not controlling his box and the woeful kicking mixed with all the BS ADHD energy that he's got going on out there. I just can't stand it.

Should've been sold 3 years ago really, but imagine the club doing the right thing.

It's actually not the goal that has me pissed at him, as typical as it is for him to be beaten from miles out, it's the not controlling his box and the woeful kicking mixed with all the BS ADHD energy that he's got going on out there. I just can't stand it.
You can do one and all

Really really bad at his back stick, he flapped at one second half as well and just managed to punch it behind.

Compare that with Martinez who controlled his area.

He’s been quality for the last three or so years but no denying he’s started really badly and teams are targeting the back post.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back