Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or they'll just keep demanding 30m, we'll end up waiting until august, on the last day we'll buy him for 35m.

It doesn't matter how we start. To put it in perspective - let's say you're selling a phone for 100 quid. I come in, offer you 50p and have this idea that if I keep underselling you, you'll just agree to 25 quid in the end. Do you think it will happen?

yep, i have a transfer deadline in which to sell my phone, so i've accepted £25 ha

Nah, i know what you say, but we're the clear favourites for him and you'd hope his most preferred destination. Nobody else is even after him, they have no right to demand that sort of fee, they know it, just wishful thinking, they either want to get back to the prem and use money from his sale or they don't.

8 mill sounds reasonable to start with to me they're in the Championship and he's inexperienced (21 top flight games). Begovic has just gone for 10 mill is it and when he moved to Chelsea was quite highly rated out of all the Prem keepers wasn't he?

8 mill sounds reasonable to start with to me they're in the Championship and he's inexperienced (21 top flight games). Begovic has just gone for 10 mill is it and when he moved to Chelsea was quite highly rated out of all the Prem keepers wasn't he?

Is that you Bob?

8m puts the low in lowball.

I would be unhappy if we paid more than 20m, but hes worth whatever his price is, I like the boy, hes got many a mistake in him, which would be my only real concern.

With the transfer fees being how they are if it happens I could see it happening for around 15-20m. Any keeper who's his age still has a lot to learn and a lot of mistakes in them so that would be a bit of a concern with the kid but I want us to get a new keeper anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back