2017/18 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a goalkeeper, not a defender. If you want to be pedantic, all 11 are on defence when the other team has the ball. You're getting a bit more than a tad tedious on this point.
A gk is always a part of the defence, they work well as a unit most likely you keep clean sheets

Not sure what your point is. Schmeichel saved two that weren’t great penalties. The ones that Jordan didn’t save today were excellent penalties...two hit with power and one well disguised to go to his left.
You can’t say that Schmeichel would have saved those, surely?
Schmdichel isn’t very good and definitely not athletic. He’s not even close to the keeper Pickford is.

Look, one poster literally hates every Everton player no matter what. Let him be stupid.

A gk is always a part of the defence, they work well as a unit most likely you keep clean sheets

Well, duh. But if the back four are a bunch of somnambulistic pylons, like ours, then Neville Southall himself would look ordinary. You're totally clueless on this, aren't you? No shame in admitting it.

Anyone other player and I'd completely agree. But this is a world cup and more importantly he's a goalkeeper. The most confidence reliant position. These sort of moments can be the making (or breaking) of young goalies so I'm made up to see him do well. Can only be good for us in the long run.
Yeah fair

Are you calling me a Kopite because I have a differing opinion. You utter rat

I was referring to you possibly trolling or wumming on this matter. We have plenty of other Evertonians doing the same thing on other topics. Probably not the best analogy to use. Apologies for that.

Well, duh. But if the back four are a bunch of somnambulistic pylons, like ours, then Neville Southall himself would look ordinary. You're totally clueless on this, aren't you? No shame in admitting it.

Honestly tho mate, clean sheets are down to the whole defensive unit, you always hear defenders being made up with a clean sheet.

Soz like, im not taking sides here, just that you cant say GK arent part of the defence.

They only look big because of his tiny French wang. I can understand how you would want to puff him up, tho
Making racist stereotypes against the French. No doubt you support trump. Fo shame
I think I get it now. You have no purpose in life but to troll internet forums.
Hopefully he hasn’t wound you up too much. You Americans get awful shooty when you get upset.
Only one way to find out
Pack it in lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back