Joshua Zirkzee

Status
Not open for further replies.
..I thought he only flew in for talks yesterday and now it seems he's not only playing a game for us but is in Prague. Amazing if we have sorted this so quickly.

Onyekuru posted himself infront of the badge signing the contract days before the club did.
The deal was possibly already done before he flew in yesterday.
Walsh and his team are very cloak and dagger. Nicking players from under the nose of PSG and Arsenal. Splendid.

..I thought he only flew in for talks yesterday and now it seems he's not only playing a game for us but is in Prague. Amazing if we have sorted this so quickly.
talks could have been just a formality, signing the contract etc.

Or maybe this is a 'trial' game for both us and the player, it's likely that he's signed though.

...surely he wouldn't have a trial with the quality of clubs chasing him. He can pick where he wants to go.
i think the likelihood is he's signed, like you say he was in high demand, our academy / youth set up is lucrative both for wages, and for saying look, we play young players in the first team.

Probably just thrown him in today to help him get used to his new team mates quickly, wouldnt expect anything special from him today especially when he's probably never even trained with these lads before, they don't know his assets, they don't know his.

Just easing him into it.

If he's signed, Welcome Joshua!

Yesterday morning the media said this lad was going to Arsenal, but Ajax and PSV still wanted him

Today I'm watching him play for Everton

18 months ago we were horrible at getting transfers over teh line

These days we've become transfer ninjas

Up the crafty toffees

More of this shid please

Hope we go out & sign George hirst too never even seen him play however players are like houses 20 years ago
At the minute easy profit. Chelsea set the bar with this, plus the lad is meant to be class no brainer if we can get him.

...surely he wouldn't have a trial with the quality of clubs chasing him. He can pick where he wants to go.

Strange theres been no announcement...only thing Is he landed at the airport and suddenly playing for us...

Hope we go out & sign George hirst too never even seen him play however players are like houses 20 years ago
At the minute easy profit. Chelsea set the bar with this, plus the lad is meant to be class no brainer if we can get him.

Leicester have just had a 1mil offer rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back