Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
So his middle name is Mata?

'sake lad why not choose Garcia FFS

No, think Spanish names are weird, I mean his dar is called Juan Manuel Mata Rodríguez.

This name uses Spanish naming customs: the first or paternal family name is Mata and the second or maternal family name is García.

Spanish naming customs are historical traditions for naming children practised in Spain. According to these customs, a person's name consists of a given name (simple or composite) followed by two family names (surnames). The first surname is usually the father's first surname, and the second the mother's first surname. In recent years, the order of the surnames can be reversed at birth if it is so decided by the parents. Often, the practice is to use one given name and the first surname only, with the full name being used in legal, formal, and documentary matters.

No, think Spanish names are weird, I mean his dar is called Juan Manuel Mata Rodríguez.

This name uses Spanish naming customs: the first or paternal family name is Mata and the second or maternal family name is García.

Spanish naming customs are historical traditions for naming children practised in Spain. According to these customs, a person's name consists of a given name (simple or composite) followed by two family names (surnames). The first surname is usually the father's first surname, and the second the mother's first surname. In recent years, the order of the surnames can be reversed at birth if it is so decided by the parents. Often, the practice is to use one given name and the first surname only, with the full name being used in legal, formal, and documentary matters.
I know how they're named, nowadays they all have 5 names and just pick an 'official' one for documents, pretty weird.

Type in Mata Everton in Twitter it's a good read.

Try and ignore the bells saying he's far bigger than our club and deserves better blah blah, but pretty much all of them seem genuinely gutted that he's going.

Seems like he's a fan of RK. This was a couple seasons ago before united/Southampton match

Writing on his blog, 'One Hour Behind', the United No 8 wrote: 'It’s going to be a special reunion, since Ronald Koeman was my manager in Valencia when I won my first title as a professional footballer: the Copa del Rey.

'He was very important in my career because he gave me confidence and I played regularly, which is what every young player needs in his early years.'

16tnxl.jpg

SO WE SIGNED JUAN MATA AND HE WENT STRAIGHT IN AT NUMBER 10 AND HE WAS BOSS AND WE WAS GONNA WIN DER LOT BUT THEN WE WENT AND FLOPPED. EVERTON THAT LAD. ANYWAY BACK TO STORY NEXT SEASON I WAS IN THE LOWER GWLADYS AND SOME WAG IN FRONT OF ME HAD A SHERT WITH NUMBER 10 AND THE NAME WAS "KERR" ABOVE IT. HE THEN PROPER TERRORED MATA FOR 90 MINS. AT ABAR 70 MINS SOME LAD WERKED OUT WHAT THE 10 KERR SHERT WAS ABOUT AND EVERYONE AROUND US WAS IN PURE BULK.

COYB. NSNO. GREAT SITE LADS.

Nah. Malaga have a player called Juan Carlos, who dons Juankar on his shirt.

Get in the bin.

So does this mean we're calling you GoatsMout now?

I'm confused. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back