Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Manchester Uniteds first pre season game is on the 7th is it not likely he will be due for training on Monday? Thus no longer being on holiday and has posted that graffiti shot as a memory of his time in Miami? Also I was told his medical was this weekend you would imagine a job paying a serious amount of money would take precedent over a holiday?

Ronald Koeman likes this

To be honest no idea all I know is I was told Mata would have his medical over the weekend and be announced next week... Whether the guy is reliable I don't know but that picture co insides with what the fella on Twitter was telling me... I literally harassed every supposed itk ever lol this dude seems legit out of the so many knobs who pretend and then I found this pic on Facebook so I'm assuming he's correct

To be honest no idea all I know is I was told Mata would have his medical over the weekend and be announced next week... Whether the guy is reliable I don't know but that picture co insides with what the fella on Twitter was telling me... I literally harassed every supposed itk ever lol this dude seems legit out of the so many knobs who pretend and then I found this pic on Facebook so I'm assuming he's correct

I honestly don't think their is one genuine ITK on twitter mate

There is a few jounalists like Terreur for example that get things passed to them, but just some random lad in his bedroom trying to become some itk is just guessing and taking it off sites like here which occasionally do have some insde info pased through them

I think the important thing about Mata is that he's approaching his peak as a player - playmakers typically peak between 28-32 and a player like him, who's never relied on pace, can only get better with age.

We need players who can come in and perform now - not in 3 or 4 years time.

There is a few jounalists like Terreur for example that get things passed to them, but just some random lad in his bedroom trying to become some itk is just guessing and taking it off sites like here which occasionally do have some insde info pased through them

This.

Some reliable sources - Balague is OK, though most of his info is 'after the fact', Terreur is spot on for anything with Belgians usually and then Matt Law, Rory Smith and Paul Joyce are also very solid.

SO WE SIGNED JUAN MATA AND HE WENT STRAIGHT IN AT NUMBER 10 AND HE WAS BOSS AND WE WAS GONNA WIN DER LOT BUT THEN WE WENT AND FLOPPED. EVERTON THAT LAD. ANYWAY BACK TO STORY NEXT SEASON I WAS IN THE LOWER GWLADYS AND SOME WAG IN FRONT OF ME HAD A SHERT WITH NUMBER 10 AND THE NAME WAS "KERR" ABOVE IT. HE THEN PROPER TERRORED MATA FOR 90 MINS. AT ABAR 70 MINS SOME LAD WERKED OUT WHAT THE 10 KERR SHERT WAS ABOUT AND EVERYONE AROUND US WAS IN PURE BULK.

COYB. NSNO. GREAT SITE LADS.

Nah! Can't understand any of that, are you a bit of a wool?

I whole heartedly agree it's just this guy seems to be spot on about all things United so far he's had Giggs leaving he has a post from May predicting United would get mourinho ( we all knew that) but that his first major signing would be ibra and had mhkataryian or however it's spelt like 2 weeks ago which is the earliest link I've seen but I may be wrong I'm not a United fan

So when I asked any truth to Mata rumours he said definitely medical on weekend announced sometime next week after personal negotiations... Then I found that pic with what appears to be the Albert docks on an Everton fan page on Facebook so I kinda felt he may be on to something

If we get mata it will be another player everyone on here will try and cram into the team along with Gerry, rom, kev, and ross. They won't worry that not 1 of them offer any kind of defensive side to their game , but the fume will start when we start losing goals in the last 10 minutes again, this season.

I think the important thing about Mata is that he's approaching his peak as a player - playmakers typically peak between 28-32 and a player like him, who's never relied on pace, can only get better with age.

We need players who can come in and perform now - not in 3 or 4 years time.

Spot on, sick of buying just potential, why buy someone who might be as good as Mata when you can just go and buy Mata! West Ham proved its worth doing last year with Payet.

If we get mata it will be another player everyone on here will try and cram into the team along with Gerry, rom, kev, and ross. They won't worry that not 1 of them offer any kind of defensive side to their game , but the fume will start when we start losing goals in the last 10 minutes again, this season.

We need a squad.

Not just XI.

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back