Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am dismayed by the amount of Everton fans that just want big Stevie G kicks over the top for Emile to chase.

image.webp

GOT needs a cull because theses threads are being destroyed by those who should know better and the absolute belters who are Bi-polar every 2 secs.

This should be the start of something special on GOT and it,s being smashed all over the place by absolute whamers.

Anyway Mata is going to get slower in the middle of the park but we have to start somewhere and trigger other big player signings.
And thats why the ignore feature exists, just use it and only read what you find interesting.

Theres no news, when theres news, it gets posted, in the meantime everything else is just filler.

GOTs foundation was built on bantz @GrandOldTeam and the love of Everton @Groucho.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Yeah the ignore feature is something I recommend to people who find themselves being irritated a fair bit. It's there, use it.

I imagine the thread will become a lot more serious when it's announced (or we'll close this and start a 'player' thread for him). Until then, there sorta needs to be a place to spout relative nonsense and to be kept in one place, or it'll end up polluting other threads.

Of course any total idiocy will be dealt with and that.

ANNOUNCE MATA FFS!!!

Yeah the ignore feature is something I recommend to people who find themselves being irritated a fair bit. It's there, use it.

I imagine the thread will become a lot more serious when it's announced (or we'll close this and start a 'player' thread for him). Until then, there sorta needs to be a place to spout relative nonsense and to be kept in one place, or it'll end up polluting other threads.

Of course any total idiocy will be dealt with and that.

ANNOUNCE MATA FFS!!!

Do the mods have a tool that tells them who's the most ignored poster? Results would be interesting.

Where do you see Mata playing Groucho? Centrally or wider?

Do the mods have a tool that tells them who's the most ignored poster? Results would be interesting.

Where do you see Mata playing Groucho? Centrally or wider?
Yeah, probably somewhere.

And probably somewhere in the middle-to-left of midfield, in the way Pienaar used to. Left mid without actually being a winger.

Only me not excited by Mata? He is 28 and has had two average seasons. Wouldnt be happy with spending over £18m for a guy who at best will give us 3 good seasons before leaving for villareal for free. £30m and gods knows what wages... no wayy

So they are real? The Mata doubters do exist? I've heard of them, but I'd always thought they were a thing of legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back