Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your confidence on this deal really excites me mate! If everything goes smoothly and according to plan would you have any clue on how long the deal could take to complete.
He said yesterday that as things stand he thinks it will be this week, or words to that effect.

What on earth has this turned into, its gone from being Martinez in/Out to proper mentalism.

If Mata is away till tomorrow, should be movement before the end of the week - ties in with a few different people who said something could happen this week.

Chill.... Over to the witsel thread now about the daily star article

General bingo knowledge?

Ibrahimovic has not I repeat NOT got Mata's United squad number.
general game knowledge. Like in WW2 they used to smuggle real get away tools in games such as monopoly for Allied POW :-)

Is this new united player any good they signed from dormund, and is he a direct replacement for mata?

Feeling nostalgic,

bleach.jpg

general game knowledge. Like in WW2 they used to smuggle real get away tools in games such as monopoly for Allied POW :)

Is this new united player any good they signed from dormund, and is he a direct replacement for mata?

Do you play Bingo mate? Online or in real life?

Yes I'd say Mkhitaryan is a direct replacement.

if united start pre-season tomorrow would mata just land straight from his holidays and head to training? doesnt seem practical to me.
Nah, he will parachute into the centre circle of the pitch, landing is a waste of time.

Also there will be guitars and pyrotechnics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back