Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its times like this I am thankful for the internet/the Esk and not having to rely on Clubcall for keeping up to date with transfer news

I always remember my dad scratching his head as to why the phone bill was over £120 (and this was back in the mid 90s) and it was before BT would send out itemized bills as a matter of course so I always blamed my older brother ringing his then girl friend for hours every evening

Until BT starting sending everyone itemized bills without warning.....sigh

I was on it every day listening to nonsense about us maybe signing Ian Walker , I dread to think how much it would cost me now with us linked with Mata on Teletext, in all its pixelated vomit inducing colours

A quick look through this thread see whats happening ffs it made my head fall off bickering and winding up its like getting between my daughters when theyre arguing. i for juan think the esk is a top bloke. A lot tho ahhh it they dont mata really

Its times like this I am thankful for the internet/the Esk and not having to rely on Clubcall for keeping up to date with transfer news

I always remember my dad scratching his head as to why the phone bill was over £120 (and this was back in the mid 90s) and it was before BT would send out itemized bills as a matter of course so I always blamed my older brother ringing his then girl friend for hours every evening

Until BT starting sending everyone itemized bills without warning.....sigh

I was on it every day listening to nonsense about us maybe signing Ian Walker , I dread to think how much it would cost me now with us linked with Mata on Teletext, in all its pixelated vomit inducing colours

I actually got the sack for theft for phoning that,repeatedly like,
"Hello this is Mike Walker,Welcome to Everton club call"
I still blame Anders Limpar

I refuse to go full bore fuzzy about this until that crazy little Spaniard signs , but this has really got me proper excited

I have loved this little magician since he first signed for Chelsea. Never in trouble, never gobbing off and loves scoring again the neighbours
I haven't been this excited since Brett Angell scored from a full 2 yards against Chelsea!

I refuse to go full bore fuzzy about this until that crazy little Spaniard signs , but this has really got me proper excited

I have loved this little magician since he first signed for Chelsea. Never in trouble, never gobbing off and loves scoring again the neighbours
I haven't been this excited since Brett Angell scored from a full 2 yards against Chelsea!

Same. One part of me is so excited but the other is an Evertonian who knows something will go wrong.

I actually got the sack for theft for phoning that,repeatedly like,
"Hello this is Mike Walker,Welcome to Everton club call"
I still blame Anders Limpar
My old man still regales me with the story thrice yearly to be fair , pretty much blames me for not being able to go on family holidays during the 90s

I was 13 FFS , that kinda guilt will haunt a man.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back