Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its times like this I am thankful for the internet/the Esk and not having to rely on Clubcall for keeping up to date with transfer news

I always remember my dad scratching his head as to why the phone bill was over £120 (and this was back in the mid 90s) and it was before BT would send out itemized bills as a matter of course so I always blamed my older brother ringing his then girl friend for hours every evening

Until BT starting sending everyone itemized bills without warning.....sigh

I was on it every day listening to nonsense about us maybe signing Ian Walker , I dread to think how much it would cost me now with us linked with Mata on Teletext, in all its pixelated vomit inducing colours

We were signing Wim Jonk the last time I used it, before me dad wanting to kill me

Mata is class, and will be made up if we sign him.. My worry is if he doesn't hit the ground running the miserable gets will be booing n moaning straight away.

Please explain to the non twits

You know when a new story appears on our Home Page?

Well, in secret, it is tested in a thread on here first to make sure it fits and all that gubbins before it gets posted for the world to see.

Just saying like.

Its times like this I am thankful for the internet/the Esk and not having to rely on Clubcall for keeping up to date with transfer news

I always remember my dad scratching his head as to why the phone bill was over £120 (and this was back in the mid 90s) and it was before BT would send out itemized bills as a matter of course so I always blamed my older brother ringing his then girl friend for hours every evening

Until BT starting sending everyone itemized bills without warning.....sigh

I was on it every day listening to nonsense about us maybe signing Ian Walker , I dread to think how much it would cost me now with us linked with Mata on Teletext, in all its pixelated vomit inducing colours
clubcall was awesome, they use to give you teasers to induce you to call them an
Whoever is running the Everton Twitter knows about as much as me and you I wouldn't take it as an endorsement at all.
hodgson-header.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back