Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the reason people are talking about the tweet is because the image of Mata the everton page posted on is weeks old, the everton account would likely have had to specifically find that image.

He couldn't have done; you'd have to manually type in the accounts.

Only two possibilities - he's on his phone, and was on the wrong account and realised it sharpish. Or two, they're trolling hard.

Either way, Mata is done I reckon.
The official account replied to that tweet and included everyone that the original tweet had tagged, is there an easy way to do that?

Interesting the RT'd post was from weeks ago, when considering the amount of notifications the official everton account must get, that would suggest they've gone searching for that tweet. Also to RT something you have to press the tab twice, once to RT it the a second time to just RT or to Quote RT it.

So something is happening, and that something is we are re-signing Lescott and his pocket has taken over our Twitter account.

The official account replied to that tweet and included everyone that the original tweet had tagged, is there an easy way to do that?

Not really. You'd have to accidentally hit a small arrow, then accidentally hit a big reply button further down the screen. So not a prayer.

If it were a retweet, yes, you can accidentally do that very easily. But this was a reply, so no.

I think the reason people are talking about the tweet is because the image of Mata the everton page posted on is weeks old, the everton account would likely have had to specifically find that image.
I actually think Everton are going to crop that image and use it to announce his signing or something like that

I actually think Everton are going to crop that image and use it to announce his signing or something like that

Not quite. The account manager will look for inspiration by finding and collating various images, so that he can send a set to the PR team for approval.

But yes, you're pretty much right in that is probably what has happened. Mata is imminent.

The only reason I can think they'd accidentally do that is if they thought they were on their personal account.

It's not like Twitter account has previous for that...

everton-twitter-sister.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back